Sunday, September 30, 2007

Squash Face

Lily Grace ate baby food for the first time this afternoon for her dinner. She LOVED it! It was some yummy squash. She ate it all and wanted more! She did so much better with it than she did with the cereal. She never even spit it out. I am hoping it continues to go this well. We will try the squash for a few days to make sure she isn't allergic to it and then add another vegetable. We aren't going to do fruits for a while because then she will get a sweet tooth and never want her veggies! She is probably getting plenty of sweets through her Mommy's milk anyways!!

Update of Lily Grace's cold. She is feeling much better but still has that runny but stopped up nose at the same time. I have been having to use the blue suction bulb a whole lot here lately. She used to not mind it but she really hates it right now. She doesn't have a fever anymore and she is back to her usual good mood again. Wednesday and Thursday you could really tell she didn't feel good because she looked so down. It broke my heart! She is a lot better now but I think she has given me the cold. I can feel it coming on!!


3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Okay, here we go again....Lawson started getting stuffed up Wed. also. He never really got sick but he just wasn't his usual cheery self and you could hear the congestion in his nose when he was sleeping. We gave him tylenol and Courtney used the suction bulb also.
    Kim Lawson said...
    Great squash face!
    Anonymous said...
    Glad she's feeling better. Lawson is too. I love the 3 month pictures! Lily Grace is a very pretty baby!

Post a Comment