Thursday, September 20, 2007

We're "Kinda" Rolling

We never put Lily Grace on her stomach because she hates it so much. But Tuesday night after bath time, I rolled her over on her stomach and she rolled back over! I'm not really sure it counts because her arm was underneath her which helped her push over. I think it counts for something though! Now every night after her bath we practice rolling over. She is getting so good at it. So that is why I said "kinda" because I don't know if we can actually say she rolled over because she is starting with her arm under her.

3 Comments:

  1. Joy said...
    It is amazing how alike Lily Grace and Lawson are. Lawson does not like to be on his stomach either and he is in the rolling over "kinda" stage too!

    PS How is the cereal going?
    The James Family said...
    They are so much alike! I am going to try to put a video of Lily Grace rolling over on here soon. Cereal is going great. She eats a little more that 2 tbsp. every morning when she wakes up and every night before she takes her bath and goes to bed. I think we will be starting baby food soon!
    Kim Lawson said...
    Hey Peyton, I bet Lily Grace will love babyfood if she is doing that well with cereal!! My friend has premature (34 week) twins born on May 6th and they are eating 2 jars a day!! My friend said they absolutely love it! Good luck!

Post a Comment