Monday, November 26, 2007
Did you see this in the Sunday Tuscaloosa News Paper? It was on the front page of the West Alabama section! This was about 5:30 AM on Friday morning and we are going hard at it! Poor Lily Grace got her stroller taken over! I think she was happier being carried anyway. Lily Grace made the paper at 6 months old!! That is definitely going in her scrapbook!
3 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
November 27, 2007 at 7:54 AMYes, John and I saw the "celebrities" early that morning. I saved the paper. They picked a very good looking and sweet family to put on the front cover.- Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...
November 27, 2007 at 8:05 PMI am impressed that you guys were up and at the mall at 5:00 a.m. and even more impressed that Lily Grace did so good shopping. That is amazing.- Amanda said...
November 28, 2007 at 9:25 AMPeyton, Either you are really brave or you Mom and sis are a big help and very patient b/c there is no way I would ever even think about taking one of kids out shopping the day after t-giving with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

