Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shopped Til We Dropped

Yesterday was the biggest shopping day of the year, and we were out to experience it! As long as I can remember, I have always gone shopping the day after Thanksgiving with the girls in the family. Lily Grace started her tradition yesterday! We left Grandmommy's house at 4 am and was shopping at 5 am! We got back to Grandmommy's at 6 pm last night. It was a long day but so much fun. Lily Grace enjoyed every second of it. When she got sleepy, she just laid back in her stroller and took a nap. It was a very successful day because I met my goal, I got all my Christmas shopping finished!

We went to Chili's to eat lunch and Lily Grace sat in a restaurant high chair for the first time!

2 Comments:

  1. Kim Lawson said...
    I saw the proof of your shopping!! Great picture in the Tuscaloosa News!!
    Anonymous said...
    wow, 4am, that's impressive!

Post a Comment