Thursday, November 8, 2007

Roll Tide!!

Lily Grace's first time on the quad. It was the best weather Saturday to take her on the quad for the first time. She seemed to have a great time riding around in her stroller. We stopped by to see "Aunt" Ashley and "Aunt" Crystal. Lily Grace was so excited to see them.
Daddy, Mommy, and Lily Grace saying goodbye. Grandmommy took Lily Grace home with her so that we could go to the game.
Daddy and Mommy at the game
Marty's friend Gurley invited us up to the sky box for the fourth quarter. It was awesome!

Thank you so much Gurley!!
It was a very exciting game! Even though Alabama lost, we had a wonderful time!



1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Peyton!!!! I am loving that you had on that Bama pin!!!! I think I might be able to convert you!!!! Love you!!!

    PS...You need to call while you are on the quad...I am there every saturday!

Post a Comment