Thursday, September 25, 2008

I like Mommy's Cup!

I got me a new thermos at the beach to carry around with me so that I will drink more water. Well, if Lily Grace is around I don't get to drink it! She wants it and usually will drink the whole thing!! At least she's getting her water!
It's almost big as her!!


The sippy cups are not a problem anymore. She is now drinking out of anything: straws, sippys, cups, whatever she can get her hands on!



Lily Grace is still crazy over animals. Mrs. Glee gave her lots of new animals to play with and she loves them. She can say almost all their names and all the sounds. A few of the animals and sounds she can say are: cow (her favorite), moo, goat, sheep, baaa, pig, duck, quack, ssssss for the snake sound, the elephant noise, roar like a lion, dog, arf, kitty cat, meow.



This is Mrs. Glee, my sweet, sweet friend. She has a little boy Weston that is close to Lily Grace's age. They play so good together. Weston goes to my preschool and now me and Glee have become great friends. Her husband, Charlie works with Marty and now we all get together once a month to spend time together. We love the Burnett's dearly! Lily Grace says thank you Mrs. Glee for all my goodies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment