Thursday, September 25, 2008

While We Were Gone

While Marty and I were gone to the beach, she stayed with Grandmommy and Pop. I asked them to please take pictures and they did take a few. It looked like she had a great time! I know it was good for her to be around the whole family while Mommy wasn't around because everyone knows how attached to the hip she can be! Thank y'all for taking care of my baby while we were gone!! I know she had a wonderful time! We love y'all!



Giving love to Houston, how sweet!

Hmmm, which one do I want first?


I was told she loved the funnel cake and the nachos and cheese!
It was hard for me to believe this but everyone told me that even Granddaddy was trying to hide the food from Lily Grace cause he thought she was eating too much!! Granddaddy is usually trying to stuff the babies so she must have been really eating a lot!!
Looks like she was having lots of fun!
I hope y'all enjoyed her as much as she enjoyed being with y'all! I know it was a special time for you all!

Mommy and Daddy brought Lily Grace another Build-A-Bear creation home. This time it was a dog named Spot. She loved him. That has now become our tradition to bring her one from trips that she is not with us to show her how much we missed her and was thinking of her the whole time! We love you darling!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment