Thursday, September 25, 2008

Weekend with the Cousins

Uncle Patrick, Aunt Brandi, Brennon, Madilyn, and Braiden all came down last Friday night to spend the night with us. We had a blast! Friday night Brandi and I went to scrapbooking at my church while the boys played with the kids. It looks like they had a great time! Pat got more pictures that I hope will be on their blog soon.

Madi loves to read to Lily Grace...

And Lily Grace loves to listen to her!

I just thought these pictures were to sweet!

The next morning, I cooked us all a breakfast and we headed to Tuscaloosa. We met up with Lily Grace's Pre-K group from church a the park. We play for about an hour before it was time to go watch the Bama game.

Lily Grace clearly loves her big cousin Madi!

I always get this picture when we get together but it is always so hard to get both of them to look at the camera!! HA!
This picture was so funny to me!
This is a big slide!! Whoa!
Oh My!!
This is how she landed after going down.

Lil' B is such a....
CUTIE PIE!!
He's going to go down the slide now!
Brennon is not into taking too many pictures anymore so this was about the only one I got of him.
After the park we went to Wings to eat lunch and watch the game. The girls and Lil' B all went shopping close to half time while the boys kept watching. We had a wonderful time as always and can't wait to another weekend of fun with the cousins! We love you all!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment