Thursday, October 8, 2009
The four generations of girls (Maw Maw, Grandmommy, Mommy, and Lily Grace) went shopping all day Saturday while the guys stayed home grilling out and watching football. We had lunch at Cypress Inn and it actually has been a while since we have eaten there but when we drove up Lily Grace said, "I want to see the fish!!!" I couldn't believe she remember just by the looking at the outside of the building! She has gotten so good about when we drive up to places, she knows what they are. She loves Cypress Inn just because the huge aquarium of fish. She gets so excited because she thinks they are looking right at her and squeals really loud. That is why Maw Maw is shhhhhing her. It was a long day with lots of walking. I thought I might go into labor after that but no such luck. He is still hanging in there! We had lots of fun spending the day together though!
