Thursday, October 8, 2009
I went for my 38 week check up this afternoon. The date has been moved up! We will now go in next Monday, October 12th instead!! (Unless he comes before.) Everything looked good, baby's heartbeat 148-155 and I was now 4 cm dilated. He asked if I could come in tomorrow and have him. But then I think he saw the shock and little bit of fear in my eyes (that is a big decision to make that quick when your husband is not with you!!!!), so he said let's just do it Monday. I felt much better with that! He said there is no way I will make it to Wednesday and there is a chance he could come before Monday. But no matter what, we will be holding our little man in four days!! Please continue to pray that everything goes well with delivery and we have a healthy baby boy. Come meet Cooper soon! We love you all!
2 Comments:
-
- Courtney Long said...
October 9, 2009 at 6:49 AMgood luck! i can't believe you're 4cm and still no labor! i bet it goes fast once Cooper is ready to see the world. good luck!- The Cannons said...
October 9, 2009 at 12:21 PMCAN'T WAIT!!:)
