Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Braiden!

I'm a little behind getting this post up. This was Saturday night, the night before Cooper's big debut :) Braiden had his birthday party down at Grandmama and Granddaddy's house. He turned 2! It was a lot of fun and it was great to see some of the James family. We hope you had a great birthday Braiden! We love you very much!

The Birthday Boy
He wanted to put one of his shirts I did for him. Doesn't he look so cute in it?



Aunt Brandy had to relight the candles for Lily Grace to blow out, too.
And then for Micah, too!
Lily Grace and Micah

Eating birthday cake and ice cream - three cute cousins!
Braiden loves trains! He loved his train set from his Mommy and Daddy
Lily Grace and Braiden with Grandmama
Lily Grace loved jumping with Madilyn and Braiden

Braiden and Lily Grace even started wrestling!

I really do not like having pictures taken of my pregnant belly but Marty likes to take them! I am glad he took this one because this was just a few hours actually before Cooper came!
Kerri and Me - I wish we lived closer! I love spending time talking to this girl!
Grandmama had a duck outfit for the kids to try on. They looked so cute in it! It was just a little too small for LG. I think you are supposed to be able to see the duck's face but the beak sticks straight up in the air! It was still super cute though!
The back side, ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment