Saturday, February 23, 2008

Baby Beth is Here!!

While we were all eating at Outback for MawMaw's birthday, Elizabeth arrived! She is Luke and Mary Kathrine's new baby girl and Ben's new baby sister. She is so precious!! She weighed 8 lbs. and was 19 3/4 inches long. When we got to the hospital, she was in the "warmer", so we could only go in one at a time to see her. In the bottom picture you can see everyone looking in at me visiting Baby Beth. Lily Grace was so excited looking in at her. She was banging on the window. We can't wait to hold her and play with her!!



3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I enjoyed all the updates. It is still amazing how much alike Lily Grace and Lawson are with their everyday growing up! Tell Luke congratulations! She is beautiful.
    Joy
    The Dunk Family said...
    Hey look at my blog!!! I lost everything. Long Story. I can't fix it until I come home. I at my Mom and Dad's this week. I am so mad at myself. Did you get a chance to see Lily Grace and Shelby's picture?
    Melinda
    The Deavours Family said...
    so when will Lily Grace get to look through the window at HER new brother or sister?!?!?!?

Post a Comment