Friday, February 29, 2008

Lily Grace Needs Your Prayers

I haven't blogged with an update about Lily Grace's seizure. Since she had her seizure, she has had 4 or 5 "dazing out" spells. I talked to her doctor about it and he said that if she had another we might have to do some tests. Well, this afternoon she had another spell. This one was a bit longer and scarier. I laid her down to change her diaper and she started staring at the ceiling fan. I didn't think anything until I stood her up to pull her pants up. Her body was limp and she was still staring off into space. We went outside to see Hogan and she was sort of aware of him but she just couldn't ever catch him with her eyes. She was very slow at looking at things and was still limp. She could hardly hold her head up. Then she began slobbering. This all lasted for about ten minutes. Dazing out like this is a type of seizure and you know that I am scared to death! I called her doctor and he made an appointment for her at DCH in Northport for an EEG or Brainwave test. It will be Monday morning at 9:00. I am happy we are doing this because it will help us to feel better to know if anything is wrong. I pray there is nothing wrong, but at least we will know. Please keep her in your prayers during this time.

Her cold is still a little yucky. She coughs so bad at some points that she gags. Last night when I gave her the medicine for the cough, she gagged and threw up. I have never seen a child throw up that much! It was just awful but it didn't seem to bother her a bit. She went straight back to playing. Just be thinking about us! I love you all and I hope you all have a blessed weekend!!

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    we will certainly be thinking about you and LG on monday. i hope her cold gets better soon. we love you!
    Lindsey Smith said...
    Peyton...I am adding you to our small group prayer list. I am so sorry that you and Lily Grace are going through this. Hang in there and keep all of us bloggers updated on how the tests go!
    The Cannons said...
    Ya'll are in our prayers.LOVE YOU!
    Kim Lawson said...
    Oh, Peyton, I am so sorry you have to go through something like this. LG is in my prayers along with you and Marty. Take care and be sure to give us an update on Monday.
    the davis' blog said...
    We will definetly lift you up in prayer, especially Lily Grace. Know that we love you.
    Nikki
    Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...
    I've been remembering Lily Grace in my prayers everyday. I hope the test went well this morning and everything is okay.

Post a Comment