Saturday, February 9, 2008

Today, Lily Grace and I went for a little shopping and then met some girls I graduated from college with. It was so great to spend some time with Taylor and Agya. We caught up on what has been going on in our lives and they got to meet Lily Grace. She loved them and put on a little show for them. We ate at Mellow Mushroom where it has a very busy atmosphere, so Lily Grace was very excited. I miss all the girls from Bama so much! We spent almost everyday of the week together for about two years, so we have been through a lot together. I hope the entire class can get together very soon but it is so hard with new towns, new states and new lives! I think of them all often and crossing my fingers that I will see everyone this summer for a little reunion. I love them all!! And it was great to see you, Taylor and Agya today!! We must do it more often! After lunch, Lily Grace and I went to meet Grandmommy and MawMaw for some more shopping. Really, Grandmommy just wanted to see Lily Grace and give her lots of kisses. She said she just couldn't wait until tomorrow to see her! So we only got to spend about an hour with them, but it was an hour filled with lots and lots of hugs and kisses. We enjoyed every one of them!! We can't wait to see y'all tomorrow afternoon. We love y'all!

Then we hurried home to go to Uncle Ken's wedding. It was a beautiful service! It was great to see some family and friends there. There was delicious foods at the receptions and about twelve different cakes to choose from!!! It was a very hard decision! We are so happy for Uncle Ken and Mrs. Pam and we want them to know how much we love them! Congratulations!!!

When we got home, our neighbors were out in the yard with their new puppy. I couldn't resist to take some pictures of Lily Grace with it! So we ran inside, got some warm clothes on and played with the new puppy. She didn't know what to think about him. He is so much smaller than Hogan. Aren't they precious? This made me really want a little puppy for Lily Grace to play with because Hogan is way too big, but Marty said NO! Hogan is just going to have to play more gentle!

1 Comment:

  1. Lindsey Smith said...
    Hey Peyton,
    I just saw your comment on my blog. We are very excited about the new baby although Anderson doesn't have a clue how much his life is about to change!

    Your post about Lily Grace's seizure scared me to death. I know that you must have panicked! I was so glad to see your follow up posts and to know that she is fine now!!

Post a Comment