Sunday, February 17, 2008

Proofs are Up!

Hey everyone! The proofs we had made yesterday are ready for viewing on http://www.kimlawsonphotography.com/. Please go on the website and look at how cute they are. Even though Lily Grace was a little fussy, I think they turned out wonderfully! Kim is an awesome photographer! Be sure to enter in our last name like this - James - when you want to see the pictures. Do this underneath the Customer Sign-in. Once you do this, you will be able to see our pictures! We think they turned out great and I hope you like them as much as we did! Have a blessed week!!

7 Comments:

  1. the davis' blog said...
    Peyton and Marty,
    I loved the pictures. Lily Grace is too cute! I pray that all is well.

    Love Yall!
    Nikki
    Hollyhand House said...
    The pictures turned out so good! I loved the ones with the flower! She is precious! Love and miss you.
    Lindsey Smith said...
    The tutu is way too cute! Adorable pics that you will treasure forever!!
    The Deavours Family said...
    She is tooooo cute!!!! I love the tutu pictures!
    The Cannons said...
    PRECIOUS!!
    The Baker's said...
    Cute pictures!
    Anonymous said...
    Loved the pictures---she has such sweet expressions. I think my favorites are the ones of you reading "Pat the Bunny"---loved them.

Post a Comment