Friday, February 8, 2008
Today our sweet girl turned 9 months old. She is turning more into a little mess everyday! Her personality is really starting to kick in! She has this new face that she has started making at everyone like a, "Are you crazy" look. It is really funny but at the same time seems like she is being mean! I would love to know what she is really thinking!! She is still talking a whole bunch and giving lots of kisses. She is still VERY attached to Mommy. Some days, she never leaves my hip! She is drinking less bottles and eating more and more food. She is eating the 3rd foods now and they seem to be yummy to her. She eats them all up. She also eats little finger foods because she is now able to pinch small foods with her thumb and index finger. It is so much fun to watch her do this. She has been waving for a few months now but they were at random times. I think she now knows when to wave. She waves hello and goodbye and it is the cutest thing!! She also points to things she wants and points to where she wants you to carry her to. She is still not crawling but she is moving lots more. She rolls all over the bed and climbs all over us when we are holding her. We think she will be crawling any time soon. I keep thinking she might start walking first because she loves to stand up all the time. She is still enjoying being read to. Over the past few months she keeps getting better at turning the pages on her own when she holds a book. She loves MDO and loves going to her church nursery class. But we are still having trouble sitting through an entire church service. I don't know when this will change but I would love to sit and hear a whole sermon!! There is no change on the sleeping situation. She still gets in the bed with us half way through the night, but I do not complain because I actually love this! I love her waking me up in the mornings next to me with those big wet kisses and that sweet smile. Well, there may be other new things but she changes everyday! She is just growing so fast and still lights up my day every morning I wake up next to her. She is the joy of our lives.
See my new face I make?
Aren't I precious?
I love these bubbles!
They are yummy, too!
Today was a great day because Uncle Bubba came to take us out to eat at the Sawmeal Restaurant again!! Daddy got to go with us today. Thank you so much Uncle Kenneth! We love you and we love going out to lunch with you! We hope to see you soon!
Then we had another special visit, Aunt KirKir came to see us for the afternoon. We love you sooooo much and can't wait to see you again very soon. We miss you tons when you aren't around. Thank you for coming to visit! We love you!

These pictures are too cute! I am so glad that Lily Grace is feeling better. We are having sleeping problems with Tre as well. He usually gets in the bed with us half-way through the night, but I love him snuggling beside me.
Love you!
Nikki