Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun Saturdays

This past weekend we stayed with Grandmommy and Pop for the Fourth. On Saturday we got to make two special visits. First we went to see Aunt Marc and Uncle JW. It was so great to see them and they were excited to see Lily Grace. She put on a big show for them! After the visit with them, we went to Aunt Shelia and Uncle Kenneth's house. There was lots of cousins there and we had a wonderful time!! Saturdays are so much fun!

Lily Grace kept wanting to pick Aunt Marc's flowers! And Pop kept trying to stop her...

...but it wasn't working!!

When we got to Uncle Bubba's and Aunt Shelia's, we were excited to see Levi's new puppy! How cute is he?? Lily Grace really liked him!

We were also excited to see Baby Beth. She is so sweet and I loved holding her. I was afraid Lily Grace wouldn't like me holding her but she actually did okay!! Towards the end she wasn't liking it too much but for a long time she was just excited to play with her!

I think Lily Grace is saying, "Look at those legs!! They look like mine!" We don't make little babies in this family! HA! TOO CUTE!!!

Lily Grace was sharing her passy with Beth.
She was really excited that there is a girl cousin in the family now!
Taking care of her baby cousin
"I love you Beth!"
Lily Grace wasn't too happy about her Grandparents holding Beth though, a little jealousy was shining through!
Lily Grace and Ben enjoyed playing with each other
Levi and his new puppy. We wish Houston would have been awake so we could have played with him, too!
This picture was so funny to us. I was showing Maw Maw how to work her camera on her phone and all four of us are looking at the phone. We all look so interested!
Lily Grace is thinking, "I already know how to use a phone!!"




1 Comment:

  1. The Cannons said...
    We enjoy Saturday's w/you too!

Post a Comment