Tuesday, July 29, 2008
I have been trying to find all the girls I graduated with from Bama for about a week now. We had all pretty much lost touch which is so disappointing! We all spent so much time together in school and grew very close and I really hate to lose that friendship. So anyway... I found all of them but because it was so late notice, only six of us were able to meet up. I was so excited to see these 5 girls though! Three of us rode together to meet the others at Superior Grill. Yum! It was great to catch up for a little while and I can't wait to see them all much more in the near future. All 20 girls from my section will always hold a very special place in my heart! I must do better at keeping in touch! We missed all of you that were not able to attend! And good luck to all of you starting back to teaching next week. I hope you all have a wonderful school year!
