Friday, July 11, 2008

A Very SAD Night

Tonight is a very, very sad night for me. You all know how attached Lily Grace is to me, right? Did you know how attached I am to her?? Well, I am VERY attached as well! My mother has been begging me since Lily Grace was born to let her stay the night with her. I never would and I finally gave in tonight. It is killing me! I have cried and cried! She actually didn't leave with her until almost 8 o'clock tonight and then we are going up there in the morning so we won't be apart for very long but it is just the thought of spending the night away from each her. Marty and I are just resting and catching up on some movies we have been wanting to watch but never have the time to do so. It has been nice but I am still missing my little baby so much. I know she is in the next best hands after mine but it's just hard! Hopefully this will make it easier for the next time I agree to let her spend the night away from me!! I am not sure when that will be though!

1 Comment:

  1. The Cannons said...
    You'll be just fine!The boys recently both spent the nightw/Mom and Dad for the 2nd time ever and their 6 and almost 4! They never wanted to stay, but now they want to all the time!I mean like every night we see them.

Post a Comment