Today has been a little harder on the "no bottle" thing. She won't even take any milk at all from her sippy cup today. I think she might be testing me, but even though it worries me about her not getting any milk, I am staying strong!! The past two nights have been horrible with screaming and crying throughout the night. I don't know if this has anything to do with not getting as much milk or what. And today she has been very fussy, so we had to get out of the house. I took her to MDO's playground for a little while. She had the best time but it was so hot! And she wouldn't drink any liquid so I was afraid she would get dehydrated so we couldn't stay too long. But it was nice to get out for a little while.
She kept going, "Ooooooo"
.JPG)
"Wheeeeee"
.JPG)
Okay, if you know Lily Grace, you know she is CRAZY for animals of all kinds. She loves them dearly and gets so excited if she sees one. Here she had spotted an animal.....
.JPG)
.....the bird! If you look very closely in the center of the picture, you will see the bird on the wire.
.JPG)
HA! It was so little but she was so ecstatic over it!
.JPG)
I have always said Lily Grace is my little human vacuum cleaner. She picks up everything she sees and hands it to Mommy. It will be the smallest little thing, I would not normally see. Well, we spent the majority of our time at the playground, picking up the bark and handing it to Mommy. It was never ending!!
.JPG)
She is so big! A few months ago, she couldn't even walk around the playground, now she is climbing to the top!
.JPG)
"I think I will go down that slide."
.JPG)
Playing some tunes
.JPG)
Home for lunch. I will have to say, she ate a ton for lunch!! And she finally drank a few ounces of milk, too. Maybe we will get through this before Mommy has a nervous break down! HA!
.JPG)
I love the BLOG in black. It looks so good. I also like the picture at the top. I want to know how to do that. Great Job Girl!! LOVE YOU!!!!
Love the other James'