Saturday, August 30, 2008
Last Friday night, we went to Berry to watch Uncle Skyler play in a scrimmage game. I didn't get to stay too long because I went to scrapbooking at Cleveland but it looks like Lily Grace really enjoyed herself. Maybe this season Lily Grace will like going to the games more. She was so excited when we walked up. She kept pointing at the players and squealing. This year though, she can walk and she thinks she is so big and can go on her on. I guess we will see in the next couple of weeks how it goes! Skyler did great! He even caught an interception! We can't wait to go watch him play! We love Uncle Skyler so much!
1 Comment:
-
- Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...
September 4, 2008 at 3:31 PMLily Grace is so cute sitting in her little chair. We are planning on coming to Homecoming so hopefully they can play with each other. I am afraid that Olivia is going to have a hard time sitting still at the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
