Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Great Thursday

Wednesday night, Lily Grace and I spent the night with Grandmommy and Pop. Then Thursday we met up with the family to eat lunch at Tuggies. (Granddaddy, Maw Maw, Angie, Houston, Kirsten, Grandmommy, Skyler and us.) After lunch, Lily Grace and I went to meet all of Grandmommy's new teachers at the Elementary School. She loved walking around that school! She was too cute! She kept talking to them all in the classrooms we stopped in and even when they walked by in the hallways. In the third grade classroom she climbed up in the chair beside some of the kids. She just thought she was big as them! Later, we headed to Tuscaloosa to meet our friends Jenn and little Eleigh Kaye for ice cream. We have missed them so much since they left our church and moved to Mobile to start a new college ministry at a church there. It was great to catch up and let the girls play together. They played SO GOOD together. I hope to see them both very, very soon again!! What a blessed day!!

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Peyton, as for visiting the school, I can remember when you would do the very same thing when I was in your mom's class. Too cute. She reminds me so much of you!

    Jennifer Beard Maddox
    The Cottingham Family said...
    She has grown up so much since this summer. She also has a head full of hair now. How precious!!
    LOve ya'll
    Anonymous said...
    love that hairbow! great updates!
    The Cannons said...
    LOVED getting to see ya'll!
    nannysgirl said...
    I can't believe how much Eliegh Kay has changed. She just looks so grown up! I love that they are such good girl friends. How cute!

Post a Comment