Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Getting Ready for Football Season!!

I guess about two weeks ago, Marty was watching Lily Grace while I was working on the classrooms at my preschool. I just found these precious pictures and I had to share them with you all. It looks like she is still going to be a little confused on which team to cheer for this year!
11 More Days until Kick Off!!!










12 Comments:

  1. The Deavours Family said...
    Those shakers look familiar, are they from our grand event????
    Unknown said...
    Roll Tide! Hopefully we will get to tailgate with everyone at a game this year!
    The Cannons said...
    Do you remember those old cartoons where the devil would be in a cloud on 1 side of the brain trying to talk to a person and an angel on the other trying to persuade them to do the right thing? Bless her heart! I know the devil had to appear making her wave the AU shaker and the angel was persuading her to do the right thing w/the AL Shaker!! Roll Ride Roll!HA
    The Deavours Family said...
    You know....its seems with all these comments people are leaving, LG might become an Alabama fan!!! Dont worry Marty, I will try my best to convert her!!!!
    Miranda said...
    These are so cute. I think she might be as prettiest little girl I have ever seen holding that orange and blue stuff. I am sure she will turn to the red and white side on her own soon!! Roll Tide!!
    Amanda McCrory said...
    Go orange and blue Lily Grace!
    Hollyhand House said...
    ROOOOLLLLLL TIDE ROLL LG!!! I LOVE YOU!
    Joy said...
    Lily Grace, I have to say, ROLL TIDE ROLL! But I will love you even if you do wave the orange and blue and my sweet Lawson may be doing it with you.
    Kim Lawson said...
    LG looks like a daddy's girl to me!! Roll Tide Roll!!!
    nannysgirl said...
    Now that I can live with, as long as she has the chance to chose!! I will always have a glimmer of hope for her.... She it toooooooo cute!
    RT- Love ya'll Heather
    The James Family said...
    I hate to tell all you Alabama fans that Lily Grace is a Mommy's Girl and I have a real strong feeling she will be a WAR EAGLE GIRL through and through just like her Mommy!!! :) It is going to be an interesting season in our household this year! HA! Love you all!!
    Anonymous said...
    War Eagle!!Lily Grace, us James' girls have to stick together. We have to get a pic of us all with our AU stuff on even Braiden's new sweatshirt. I'm so mean!! I don't want him to be corrupted like the other boys are..
    Love yall we had a ball and can't wait to do it again in November!!!

    BJames

Post a Comment