Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Houston!!

This past Saturday, we went to Houston's 4th Birthday party! I can't believe he is 4!!! Lily Grace had the best time with all the kids. We love you Houston and we hope you had a great birthday!

Maw Maw and Lily Grace

Lily Grace just loves Baby Beth!!

And Mommy just loves Lily Grace! Just about every time she takes a picture with me now, she does this! I think it is too cute though because I will take her loving any time of the day!

Granddaddy loves feeding his grandbabies! And Lily Grace loved him feeding her ice cream!

"Ummmm these drinks look good!"
Cutie Pie Ben
Lily Grace loved watching the puppy outside the window. I think he liked watching her too!
She enjoyed playing with boy toys so much. She especially loved the tool set! I think she carried this screw around the entire time!



1 Comment:

  1. Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...
    Looks like Lily Grace had a blast.

Post a Comment