Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Danny!

This past Monday night, we went to celebrate Danny's birthday at the Crow's Nest at Cypress Inn. It was a surprise party because he turned the BIG 40!! We had a great time! And the food was delicious! Danny and Heather have become wonderful friends of ours from church and we have the best time every time we are with them. We love them and we wish Danny many more happy birthdays!

The Birthday Boy

My Sweet, Sweet friend, Heather

My dear friend, Becky

Lily Grace looks so sweet in this picture but oh my! She was a hand full at this party! I just hope she didn't ruin any one's time! Sometimes it is so hard taking care of a toddler in public!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Peyton in this picture of LG she looks like your mom!! I never noticed that till that picture.

    Bjames
    nannysgirl said...
    Peyton, I am so happy you were able to come to the party! It wouldn't have been the same without you, Marty, and Lilly Grace! She was a sweet angel, and if anyone was annoyed then they could leave because I thought she was just precious! Thank you so much for you sweet words and we love you guys so much!!!!-Danny, Heather & Ty

Post a Comment