Monday, October 8, 2007

5 Months Old

Another month has flown by and Lily Grace is 5 months old today. The big change over the past month was adding baby food to her diet. This afternoon we added peas. She loved them! So far we are doing good on baby food. She is loving it all. She is now eating cereal in the morning and nursing, then a half jar of baby food at lunch with a bottle, a bottle in the afternoon, a whole jar of baby food at dinner with a bottle, and then she nurses one more time before she goes to bed. She is still sleeping 10 to 12 hours throughout the night. We really are very lucky on that! She is very vocal and loves getting attention! I love what she is doing when she hasn't seen someone she loves in a while. For example, when Daddy gets home from work she will start flapping her arms and legs, smiling and squealing because she is so happy to see him. It really makes you feel great when she does this. I think she is beginning to really learn and remember who people are that she sees a lot. This past weekend she really got attached to her Uncle Skyler. She loves her little friends at church and Mom's Day Out. She can watch kids and her dog Hogan all day! She really wants a show put on for her. She is fascinated with her hands. She will just turn them all around to look at them in true detail. It is the funniest thing! Lily Grace is so sweet. I really think she is the sweetest and best baby ever! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. She still likes to watch television but not cartoons! She would much rather watch the news! I think because she likes real people. There is one kiddy show that she does like - Yo! Gabba Gabba, but only the song on it, "There's a Party in My Tummy". She will get so excited when it comes on. She loves music! So now I sing it every time I'm feeding her. Oh, and she loves the exersaucer at church and MDO. I have got to get one for her here at the house! I think it would help me out a lot! Well, I keep everyone up to date so much on here that there isn't too much new happening. She is just growing and changing everyday. Please come visit us anytime because I think it is so important for her to be around her family and friends as much as possible at this time! You may not think they notice or remember at this age but I really think they do!

Lily Grace eating her peas for the first time.



This is the video of "There's a Party in my Tummy" that Lily Grace gets so excited when watching it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment