Monday, October 15, 2007

Lily Grace is rolling over so good now, not just "kinda" but for real!! She doesn't even start with her arm under her body anymore. We never put her on her belly so today I was going to just turn her over for a few minutes and she flipped right back over! I videoed her the second time so I really need to get the video on here sometime. After videoing her I thought that we needed to watch the videos from day one of Lily Grace. Wow has she changed! It is amazing. It really breaks my heart though to see how fast time has flown by. I am so glad that we have been videoing all along the way and especially the delivery day because it really brought back great memories. And I have the worst memory and I had forgotten so many of those days. We will cherish those videos forever.

We finally got Lily Grace an Exersaucer! She loves that thing so much. She thinks she is such a big girl! Mom's Day Out was closed today, so it helped me out some today!
Lily Grace ate green beans for the first time tonight. She loved these, too. I think we are going to have a Veggie Baby as much as she loves the vegetables.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    like the exersaucer! just like lawson's!

Post a Comment