Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Tuesday

Today was a great day because we had some wonderful visitors! "Aunt" Crystal came to play with Lily Grace and go out for lunch. We really enjoyed her company and it was great to catch up with her. Her wedding planning is very exciting. Then tonight Grandmommy and MawMaw came down to see us. Marty cooked us a delicious dinner. Lily Grace loved seeing them both. It is really hard for the whole family living so far away from each other but we make sure see each other every few days. They hate being away from Lily Grace for more than a day, especially Grandmommy. If they could, they would make sure to see us everyday!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I enjoyed spending time with you and Lily Grace too!! We will have to do it again very soon. I miss both of you!
    - Crystal
    Anonymous said...
    Peyton,
    I was getting updated on your blog and the "tummy time" picture is so good! LG is so beautiful!

Post a Comment