Tuesday, October 30, 2007
I took Mom's Day Out to the first field trip of the year yesterday. So it was Lily Grace's first field trip, too! We went to the Pumpkin Patch in McCalla. We had a wonderful time but boy am I tired! I know that I have said so many times that Lily Grace is such a good baby but everyday she proves more and more how great she really is. I was so afraid she might get fussy being outside all day and not having anywhere to lay down for a nap. She did not get fussy one time all day! I think she just about had a smile on her face all day long. She loves those kids so much, so she enjoyed watching them run around. I didn't realize how windy it would be though and we are a little wind chapped today on our cheeks. The land up there is absolutely beautiful! If you ever get a chance to visit this pumpkin patch, I think you would love it! I know most people visit the one in Clanton and I have not been there but this one was spectacular! It was a great experience for us all.
The Mom's Day Out Crew
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
