Monday, October 8, 2007

These Shoes Were Made For Walking

Lily Grace wore her first pair of shoes Friday night to the Berry ballgame. I thought they were just too cute! She wore them so well and could stand in them great! She has been standing up, of course with our support, since we left the hospital. She loves to stand up. I think she thinks she is big and in this little outfit she really does look like a big girl! I will be very surprised if she doesn't walk early! Oh, but her feet are so skinny and long. They look just like Grandmama Sally's and my feet besides the big toe which she got from Marty. Ha! She is already about to outgrow the size one!





Lily Grace sitting in Uncle Kenneth's lap watching the game. She loves watching the boys play! Maybe she will take after Mommy and be our little cheerleader!


Grandmommy and Lily Grace



Lily Grace pointing out the band to Daddy. She really liked watching the band.



Daddy trying to sneak in Mommy and Lily G's picture!




1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    The shoes are too cute!
    -Crystal

Post a Comment