Monday, October 15, 2007
I have a couple of prayer requests. First of all, Marty's cousin, Justin Cottingham, has a beautiful little girl that has cancer. It is on her kidney and it is called a Wilms' Tumor. She is three years old and the sweetest thing! She had her first surgery this morning and everything went well. This all happened very quickly. Last week she was healthy and then one morning there was blood in her diaper and they found out she had cancer. Please keep Carys Jo in your prayers. And keep her parents Justin and Alison and little brother Sawyer in your prayers as well. As a parent you never think something like this will happen to your child and I cannot begin to imagine what they are going through right now. They are at Children's Hospital and will be there for quite a while. You can visit their webpage -http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/carysjocottingham. Please keep this family in your prayers!
Another prayer request is Marty's cousin Michael Crocker's wife, Julie. She is due December 25th with a baby girl. She is in the hospital right now and will be on bed rest from here on out. They are giving her steroids to help build the baby's lungs just in case she was to come soon. Her condition is very scary. I know pregnancy is scary enough when everything is going great so I can't imagine how she is feeling. They also have a three year old little boy named Justin. Please keep this family in your prayers, too. Thank you so much!
