Saturday, October 13, 2007

Congratulations "Aunt" KK

I threw Kendra a Housewarming Party today for all her family and friends. It was a lot of fun and a great turn out! Her house is beautiful and we are so happy for her and Jeremy. Lily Grace enjoyed herself spending time with Grandmommy and the rest of the family but she loved playing with her cousins Ben, Levi and Houston. She was getting so mad because she couldn't get up and do the same things they were. It won't be long!! We also want to congratulate Kendra for recently graduating from Radiology school. It is such a great accomplishment and we are so proud of her. We Love You "Aunt" KK!!!

"Aunt" KK and Lily Grace in front of her new beautiful home

Mommy and Lily Grace

Lily Grace and Ben. She loved playing with him! It was too cute, she just kept grabbing him and laughing. Then she kept trying to eat his shoe! I think Ben started getting aggravated with her and started hitting her back. I wish I would have had the video camera! Oh, and Ben will have a new baby sister in February. We are excited about Baby Beth and for Mary Katherine, Luke and Ben. It will be good to have another little girl on that side of the family.

Mommy, Kendra and Angie

It was a great day, spending time with the ones we love!!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    This was such a great day! Thanks for all of your work; I know you're a very busy Mom!! I love you Lily Grace!

Post a Comment