Friday, October 10, 2008

Mule Day 2008

It's a tradition to go to Mule Day every year and we always look forward to it. And it is always lots of fun! The weather was very nice but lots of sunshine. I forgot our sunscreen but luckily we ran into Jennifer and Olivia and they let us borrow theirs. The same thing happened last year! HA! Lily Grace took a good hour nap shortly after we arrived and I got a few very pretty dresses for her. It was lots of fun with Grandmommy, MawMaw, and Aunt KirKir. We look forward to it again next year! War Eagle Girls!!


I really don't know what Lily Grace was doing here! It was funny though.
This picture was taken while we were eating and so funny!! Look at all three of them, they are all doing the same thing!






9/27/08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment