Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Uncle Skyler's Party

Saturday night we went to Skyler's birthday party. We had a great time! He did, too! He got an awesome truck and his beautiful girlfriend came, too. He was very happy! :)
Skyler, I am so happy for you and proud to have you as my brother! I LOVE YOU!

Skyler's new truck

He took us for a drive. Very good driver but still has gotten the chance to go get his driver's licence. It was raining last Friday when he went, so maybe he will get it this Friday.

Skyler and Kaylee, his beautiful and very sweet girlfriend. She lives 2 hours away :(
Lots of candles to blow out Skyler!
You can tell he is growing up when he gets an electric razor and gas money from us!! HA!

2 Comments:

  1. crystal hollyhand said...
    Ok I can see what you mean now! He shouldnt be this old. Little Skyler...with a girlfriend and an electric razor!!! What?? Not to mention the huge truck!
    The Cannons said...
    OMG! It happens too fast! She is very pretty, isn't she?!

Post a Comment