Friday, October 10, 2008

Southern Women's Show

Last Thursday, Brandi and I took the kids to the Southern Women's Show in Birmingham. This was the first time I have ever attended. Besides getting to see the family, the main reason I wanted to go was to see Jon and Kate!! I love watching their show, Jon and Kate Plus 8 and I feel like I know them. We had a great time together and got some good shopping done, too.



I think it is impossible to get the kids to look at you all at one time!! Madi is doing great though!

Everybody was taking pictures of Jon and Kate, so Lily Grace wanted to also. It was so funny cause she was holding the camera up just like everyone else. She has really gotten into taking pictures here lately. Because of this, my batteries run dead a whole lot quicker!!


I should have took my big camera because then I might would have got better pictures! But here they are! They are so cute on the show but in person they are PRECIOUS!!! I just love them!


A closer picture of them signing autographs.
Lily Grace was tired of all the shopping and fell asleep....
... and so did Braiden!
I love these kids! I wish I could have seen Brennon as well, but I don't guess it was a "big guy's" thing to do! Look forward to seeing y'all soon! Love you all!
10/2/08



0 Comments:

Post a Comment