Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Passy Update

We are still passy FREE! Well, mostly. Some days we go ALL day long without and then other days we need it just to get to sleep. I will stick it in for about one minute, she falls asleep and then I take it out. Hey, that's pretty good considering before she had it almost 24/7 and now she only has about 1 minute a day! Since two Thursdays ago when we took it from her, she has slept every nap and every night without it! Yea! And she goes everyday, all day without it, too. I even think I see her teeth moving back together a little. I cannot believe how great she has done with this! I just knew the nights and days were going to be awful without it, but she has done wonderful! I know it is because of all the prayers and thank you all for that! Hopefully soon she will not even need the passy to fall asleep. Also, since she stopped taking her bottle a while back, I was continuing to give her one bottle in the evening to make sure she was getting enough milk everyday. We got rid of that, too! I guess we are on a roll! What's next? I guess potty training will be soon enough! HA!

Here are some pictures of Lily Grace giving her baby doll the doll's passy. She loves to climb up into this particular chair and hold, rock and take care of her baby. It is so sweet!



1 Comment:

  1. The Cannons said...
    "Little Momma" in the making. Isn't neat how just about every little girl has the "mothering instinct" already?!

Post a Comment