Yesterday we went to the Pumpkin Patch at Critter Creek Farm. I took my Mom's Day Out Preschool kids and we had a blast! It was an awesome trip and it was just in Vance. Everyone should consider visiting the Farm. All the animals make the trip! Sorry there are SOOOOOO many pictures but at least I didn't put ALL 112 pictures up I took that day!
At first Lily Grace was a little unsure about it all and wouldn't let me go.
.JPG)
It wasn't long though, she was down petting all the animals on her own!
.JPG)
"I want him to come back!!"
.JPG)
After a little while, I realized you could go inside the pen to play with the animals! They were so sweet!
.JPG)
"Whoa! Don't come too close!"
.JPG)
She loves rocks!
.JPG)
She found a huge one to carry around with her!
.JPG)
"Sheep!"
.JPG)
I didn't think she would do this!
.JPG)
Oh my, these Emus were mean! We walked by them and they would stick their heads way out right beside your ear. It scared us to death!
.JPG)
She loved the bunnies. She cried and cried when we had to move on to another animal. I think we might have to get her a bunny as a pet. :)
.JPG)
Oh my goodness, I didn't realize how big ostriches were!!
.JPG)
Lily Grace and her "favorite boyfriend" playing with a goat.
.JPG)
On the hayride
.JPG)
Our good friends Glee and Weston on the hayride.
.JPG)
The first pumpkin she picked out.
.JPG)
Perfect for her!
.JPG)
That's a BIG turkey!
.JPG)
She was so excited!!
.JPG)
The geese wanted her cookie and she wouldn't share!
.JPG)
She loved the baby deer
.JPG)
This is as close as I could get her to stand by this
.JPG)
" These are bigger pumpkins!"
.JPG)
"I want this one!"
.JPG)
My sweet pumpkin
.JPG)
Sitting on a pumpkin
.JPG)
Helping Mommy push the stroller
.JPG)
It was a great trip and very tiring! Lily Grace and Weston were gone before we got a mile down the road!
.JPG)