Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Night at the Burnett's

This past Friday night we went for our "monthly gathering" with the Burnett's. This month was at their house and we had a blast! But I think Lily Grace and Weston had more fun than anyone!! I really didn't know how they would play together but the LOVED each other! It was so much fun just watching them. I cannot wait until next month! We are truly blessed with wonderful friends in our life.

Lily Grace went straight to Weston's room to play when we arrived. I snuck in there to snap a picture. He was rubbing her face!

How cute are they?

Awwww, how sweet! They rolled around on the couch for the longest time. We were all laughing so hard at them and especially at Marty cause he was so "upset" over Weston being all over Lily Grace. It was hilarious!!
Uh, Oh! We got caught!
Marty is yelling at this point, "Get them off each other!!!!!!!!!"
Glee and Me, she is such a special woman and such an inspiration to me. GOD sent her to me at the most perfect time and I am so thankful for that!
They loved the School Bus! What fun!
Weston still all over Lily Grace!
Taking a break to listen to some stories
Weston knew we were about to leave so he asked Lily Grace, "Wanna go get under the 'povers'?" It too cute. Glee said he cried for twenty minutes after we left for Lily Grace!

1 Comment:

  1. The Deavours Family said...
    Marty should be glad she is hugged up with that lil guy....he is an ALABAMA fan!!!! LOL

Post a Comment