Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bath Time

We have so many pictures of Lily Grace in the bath tub, but they always make fun pictures! And Lily Grace actually smiles and takes good ones in there. The girl loves bath time!

You can see her bruise pretty good in these pictures. She did this a while ago now. We were playing outside one morning and she was on her little four wheeler. I usually walk beside her while she is on it but she took off before I could get close to her and ran off the driveway! The left two wheels went off so she fell over sideways and the four wheeler landed on her. It was all in very slow motion. She cried for a little bit but this was the only place she got hurt. The bruise has actually gotten a lot better here in these pictures. It was pretty dark for a while. I wonder when it will go away?

I just love that smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment