The other day at Michael's I bought her this $1.49 ceramic cat because she just fell in love with it. Then Thursday morning I gave Lily Grace some peanut butter to eat with some crackers. I heard her giggling in the other room and I went to see what it was all about and she had painted the cat's eyes and nose with the peanut butter! She is so funny.
Granddaddy also stopped by for a little visit Thursday morning which was great! Lily Grace has all of a sudden in the past week become very picky in the morning time on what she wants to eat for breakfast. She used to eat so good for all meals but it has been different this week in the mornings. I tried Fruit Loops this morning and Granddaddy helped her eat it! He got her to pick out certain colors to eat for each bite. I was so happy she finally ate something. Thank you Granddaddy! She is still eating great for lunch, dinner and snacks but hopefully we will get back to having good breakfast meals, too!