Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Picture Time

We have scheduled pictures a few times with Kim since Lily Grace turned two but it just could never work out because of the weather. Well, we finally got to do it yesterday morning. Yes, it was VERY hot! We started at 9 o'clock and it was already humid out there. Lily Grace does not like getting her picture taken most of the time. We have had a very hard time with her these past two years with taking portraits. She whined and fussed and even cried a lot of the time but by looking at the pictures you would never know it! Kim did awesome! I can't believe all the pictures she got! All of Lily Grace's pictures looked great but the pictures with Marty and me in them did not look so good. And it was nothing because of Kim, we just didn't look right! So when you look at them, overlook those. I guess us two were just having a bad picture day, HA! Just look at Lily Grace :) Here are two samples of what you will see. Go to Kim's website- www.kimlawsonphotography.com to see the rest of them. When you enter the site, click on clients and then the password is james. I am going to have a hard time choosing because all of Lily Grace were so good!! Thank you Kim for your hard work and such wonderful pictures of our little girl. It really means a lot to us.

1 Comment:

  1. Miranda said...
    These pictures are great. I went to all of your photos and they are great also good luck picking your favorite!! I am going to get in touch with Kim to do some picts of Jackson on campus this fall. I have always liked all of your photos she has done. And your little belly bump is so cute. I was always huge when I was pregnant!!

Post a Comment