Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yesterday in Berry

Monday night Grandmommy kept Lily Grace and Tucker so we could go to RAW. So I went and spent the night in Berry. Yesterday morning it was so nice outside so I took the kids outside. We just love Mother's new patio out back and probably spend a lot more time out there now because of it. Here are a couple pictures of Tucker. Lily Grace did not want her picture taken :(

Before we went home, we met Grandmommy for lunch at of course the Mexican Restaurant in Fayette. Like Marty says, we think it is the only place to eat in Fayette, ha! Like Tokyo in Tuscaloosa!! I was so proud of Lily Grace because she was such a good girl there. Restaurants have been very difficult here lately for us and we are pretty much giving them up for a while until she can do better.

1 Comment:

  1. The Cannons said...
    Sweet Babies!

Post a Comment