Last week, I had the joy of staying in Berry to help out with Tucker because Mother and Daddy took a special trip to Hawaii. We had lots of fun spending time with Tucker, Aunt Kirsten and Maw Maw and Granddaddy. Skyler was gone to church camp so we didn't get to see him :( We spent a lot of time at Maw Maw's house, went out to eat with them a lot, and went to Winfield for shopping one day. It was really nice being there but we missed Grandmommy and Pop and Uncle Skyler!! I didn't take any pictures the whole week until the last day! These are from Friday. Lily Grace and I got up and headed for Fayette. We went to the park to play and the splash pad. It is sooooo nice there but it was a flop! Lily Grace ended up wanted to be all over me and not play too much. Hopefully Marty and I can take her back soon on a Saturday.
She did enjoy swinging though!

This is how it was most of the time. She cried for me, wanting me to hold her the whole time. And it was so hot!!

Here is the new addition they added to the park (I think last year). It is so nice! I love the Fayette park with even the old play things, the nice walking paths through the woods and around the pond, and the new splash pad!!

We put on the bathing suit to try out the splash pad.

She didn't know what to think about it though.

It looks like so much fun! She never would run under the water and if I had on a bathing suit, I would have went with her. Hopefully soon we can do that!

We went to meet Aunt Kirsten and Tucker for lunch at Tuggies.

Lily Grace really likes ranch dip!

She likes it so much she started drinking it, UGH!!

And she wouldn't eat ANYTHING but the ranch!

I love going to Berry to get vegetables and fruit from Daddy and Granddaddy. Before I left the house I went out to pick some squash from Daddy's garden. Look how big this one is!!!!! So good!