Saturday, June 20, 2009

Doctor Visit

Thursday afternoon I went for my monthly baby check-up. Everything looked great! My belly bump has all of a sudden bloomed. I have gained a total of 5.6 pounds and the sickness has eased up somewhat. I am still sick everyday and especially at night but I do have some sick free hours of the day now! YEA!! I will take it! The acid reflux is still there and I don't expect it to ease up at all. That was the worse with Lily Grace. I had to sleep in the recliner almost every night. As of now I am still in the bed though! My next doctors appointment is in 4 weeks and it will be the dreaded sugar test. Tuesday I was 22 weeks pregnant so that means less than 18 weeks to go!!! We are so excited about the arrival of our little Coop!

I am still not sure if Lily Grace understands. We ask her "Where is Cooper?" and she says in the sweetest little voice, "In Mommy's belly." And she was give him a kiss sometimes and rub my belly but I just don't know if it has really clicked with her. I think she may be too young for that. She has always been very attached to me but had started becoming much more independent until the last few weeks. She is back to Mommy's hip! I just wonder if she is now starting to sense something may be up? It should all be a very interesting experience but we are so looking forward to it all! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment