Monday, June 16, 2008

Back to MDO

We started back to Mom's Day Out Monday. I have to tell the truth, I love being a director at MDO but I sure did enjoy the weeks off, spending everyday with my sweet girl!! At least my summer program is only two days a week!

I didn't know how Lily Grace would be at MDO since she has started walking around. WOW! She never slowed up all day long! It was too cute her walking around and playing with all the big kids. A few weeks ago, she was sitting there watching them run around her, now she is right in the middle of them all! It is unbelievable how she turned into a toddler over night. She is growing up way too fast! I wish there was some way to stop her!

Always talking on a phone! "A Little Sally!"

She is definitely going to be a climber. I turned around one time and turned back around to see her all the way at the top of the slide! I could not believe she climb all the way up! I guess she watched all the other kids do it and she wanted to, too! Then she would slide back down on her belly. Scary for me, fun for her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment