Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beach Day 2

Day 2 we got up and headed straight for the beach. We spent most of the morning on the beach, in for lunch and then out to the pool for the afternoon. The weather is perfect down here! We are having the best time and Lily Grace is warming up to the beach and pool more and more!


I was sunscreening her up, putting it on top of her head, too. The sunscreen made her hair stand straight up!

My friend Jenn made Lily Grace a cute beach cover up. It was a little hot so I just had to take a quick picture. Thank you Jenn, it is too cute!
We took out the blow up pool Lane gave Lily Grace for her birthday. Lily Grace loved this because she could play with her toys out of the sand.

The sun was so bright!!
I have to find the setting to take pictures on the beach better!
She was so happy on the beach today!
I guess the beach air and the calming ocean sounds made Lily Grace sleepy. She took the longest nap! I had to finally wake her up so we could go in the eat lunch.

After lunch we headed out to the pool. I guess she was still sleepy because she fell back asleep!
Still asleep!
We ate out at the best restaurant in Gulf Shores - The Original Oyster House! Yum!
Our little Shrimp :)
Looking at the fish with Daddy
Our meal was delicious! I think we could go there every night while down here!

1 Comment:

  1. KK said...
    Lily Grace, your hair is gorgeous!! This will be one to show her future hubby!!

Post a Comment