Sunday, June 8, 2008
Saturday night Crystal's Big Day finally arrived!! It was a beautiful and blessed day! I had a wonderful day spending it with Crystal and the girls. And Marty, Lily Grace, and I had so much fun at the reception. Crystal and Riley, the wedding was gorgeous! You could not have asked for anything better. We are so proud and happy for you both. Your friendship means so much to us and we look forward to making many new memories over the years with you. We pray that you have a wonderful life together. We love you both!!
The Beautiful Bride
Dancing with "Aunt" Ashley
2 Comments:
-
- Hollyhand House said...
June 20, 2008 at 1:53 PMThank you for being apart of our special day! We can't wait to spend more time with you, Marty, & Lily Grace!!- Anonymous said...
June 23, 2008 at 10:28 PMPeyton, thanks for commenting on my blog. I enjoyed looking through yours and seeing the pictures of your sweet girl. Please tell Marty I said hello. He really is one of my favorite people and I'm sad that I don't get to see him anymore. It's so fun though seeing pics of his family. I commented on this particular blog b/c the name Hollyhand caught my eye. My friend Leigh is married to Riley's brother. She is also someone I haven't seen in forever. That's cool that there is a connection there. I will definitely be checking back on your blog to stay updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
