Thursday, June 19, 2008

VBS

This week was a busy week! We had VBS every night at church. That meant getting home after 10:00 every night. They were very long nights but we had a blast! It was awesome! The decorations, the skits, the lessons, everything was fabulous! I can't wait till next year! We have some very talented people at church that put this all together and I know next year will be even more exciting. You all will have to join us next year!


Here are a few pictures of us in our matching T's in front of some great scenes.



Marty and I did the puppets every night for each class. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it! Marty was definitely the favorite because he put a big show on for everyone.

Indie P. Jones and his sidekick Fudge. They were hilarious!! They put on a 25 minute skit for the whole church at the beginning of each night and then another one at the end of each night.
McKenzie and Madelyn came each night, too. Lily Grace loved seeing them!
The girls giving hugsI think they were squeezing a little too tight because Lily Grace pushed them off!
Here are some more scenes throughout the church. The pictures are not near as good as the real life view! When the VBS would start, they would turn out all the lights and the lanterns would be all the light through the hallways. It was just like you were walking through a cave. Every wall was completely covered! It was amazing!!















3 Comments:

  1. Joy said...
    Wow, that looked amazing! I bet the kids loved it.
    The Cannons said...
    Looks amazing!I know the kids had a ball.
    Unknown said...
    whoever did all of that decorating is very talented! It looks great! Tell Marty I passed along his name to a couple of churches and organizations as a 'master puppeteer'

Post a Comment