Thursday, June 5, 2008

Concert with the Gals

Tuesday night we went to the Jason Aldean and Tim McGraw concert. We had a blast!!! It was an awesome concert and us girls had a fun time together. This was before the concert. We had VIP tickets, so we were able to eat there before it began. The ride was a little crazy on the way - losing the tickets AND passing our exit by a few miles - so we were ready to get there and eat! It was catered by Southern Gourmet and was very yummy. Trying to all fit in a picture while taking it ourselves.
Mother and I
My sis with MawMaw in the background! This is what Marty does to everybody, even people we don't know!! It is so funny, at restaurants and other places he will stand in the backgrounds of people's pictures. There are no telling how many picture albums he has made of people we have never met! MawMaw said to tell him she has been hanging around him too long!
I really didn't think MawMaw would want to go but she was so excited! I am so glad she went with us.

Jason Aldean opened the show for Tim McGraw.
He is one of my new most favorite country music singers. He is awesome!!!
When the show first started, MawMaw was sitting there and pulled out her calendar to write in it!
I thought, oh boy, she isn't going to have a good time.
Then she showed me what she wrote. Too funny! She said it was so loud, her whole body was vibrating.

Tim McGraw - WOW!
This couple was sitting in front of us and let me tell you, what a show. The dude never sat down and never put his arms down. It was hilarious! It was very entertaining.
MawMaw dancing to her favorite song by Tim McGraw - Baby I'm a Real Good Man.
Us dancing together.
We had a fabulous night and I can't wait to go back for another concert with the gals!





1 Comment:

  1. The Cannons said...
    I'm so glad ya'll had a great time!I joked w/MawMaw that she needed to let me go in her place that I was afraid she might throw something out of place!HAWe went and saw Tim/Faith last year and he was great!I couldn't have missed Levi's game anyway, no man is as awesome as my men!HA

Post a Comment