Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lily Grace's First Babysitter

While I was at Crystal's Bridesmaid Luncheon, I dropped Lily Grace off at her first "real" babysitter. Emma is such a sweet girl from our church and Lily Grace loves her. And she is a certified babysitter!!! That makes me feel even better! I left one of my cameras with her so that she could take pictures of what they did together. I was so excited to find so many! Lily Grace looked like she had a great time. Because I sneaked off when she was not looking, she didn't even cry when I left. I am glad the first babysitter experience went so well.


Emma and Lily Grace

Daniel, Emma's brother, and Lily Grace

Emma let Lily Grace play in the water.

She said Lily Grace liked chasing the cat.
The cat started to not like Lily Grace! She was hiding from her!!
She wasn't finished with the pool!
Striking a pose
Reading a book to Emma.
Showing Emma how she can talk on the phone.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment